Showing all 13 results
• Simple, compact design
• Made from die casted polished aluminum
• Galvanised steel drum
ELIO L-R PANINI GRILL
- Thanks to its small size, it is easy to handle and to position, offering as well a large cooking surface.
- Ribbed and smooth surfaces available.
- highest sturdiness and life time
- perfect thermal conductivity
- very easy to clean
HAMBURGER PRESS (S.A. 100)
• Simple and compact patty press with rounded design.
• Made from anodized aluminium alloy.
• Cellophane sheet container built in, ready for use.
• Rubber feet.
MEAT MINCER (COLORADO TC 22 )
2 Hp heavy-duty meat grinder, made in Italy.
Complete stainless steel construction to withstand heavy-duty application and ensure the highest levels of hygiene.
Fast and easy breakdown and assembly without tools for thorough cleaning.
Gear motor with oil-bath transmission and double seal for long-lasting and maintenance-free operation.
MEAT SLICER (Raffaello 370 Evo)
– Rounded design, no sharp edges and visible screws.
– Chrome plated and ground slide rod.
– Self lubricating slide rod bushings.
– Vulcanized rubber stops on carriage.
– Removable support cover for thickness gauge plate.
– Stainless steel slice deflector,screws and fittings.
– Blade pulley without centre hole to facilitate cleaning.
– Adjustable slicer table movement in the first 3 mm of opening, guarantees higher cutting precision of thin slices.
– Safety ring on table shaft to prevent liquids from seeping inside the machine.
– Easily removable blade cover
– Enclosed and sealed belt pulley.
– 49,5 mm distance between blade and motor.
– Bottom cover.
– Changeover electronic circuit 110-220V single or 220-280V three phase.
– Built in sharpening tool with bottom protection.
– Standard blade removal tool.
– 35° blade inclination.
– Aluminium knob.
– Aluminium telescopic feet with rubber base.
MEAT TENDERIZER (Drake)
Meat Tenderiser from Sirman easily tenderises steak,
chicken and fish by reducing the toughness of the meat fibres.
The Sirman Drake optional cutter uniformly cuts strips perfect for stir frying, BBQ, etc
PERLA 220 MEAT SLICER
– Anodized cast aluminium alloy.
– Classic design.
– Strong and silent-running asynchronous motor.
– Forged, hardened large thickness blades.
– Carriage running on self-lubricating bushes.
– Cast-in sharpener is standard for all models bigger than 220 A.I.
– Teflon coated or toothed blades available on demand.
– Blade inclination 25°.
SANDWICH TOASTER (Tostiere 12Q)
• Ideal for heating up pizzas, sandwiches and ready cooked foods, for cooking hamburgers, würstels and rolls.
• Stainless steel construction.
• Easy to clean grills.
• Removable drip tray.
• Chromium-plated steel pincers.
• Elements with quartz tubes or shock-proof coated heating elements available.
• 15 minutes timer.
SAUSAGE STUFFER (IS 35 Idra)
• Complete stainless steel construction to withstand heavy-duty application
• Easily removed lid, cylinder and piston for thorough cleaning and sanitation to ensure the highest levels of hygiene and safety
• IP 67 waterproof & dustproof protection switch, flow dial regulator
• Side-mounted foot switch for convenience of operation
• Automatic piston decompression and shut-off
• 3 nozzles – 3/8”, ¾”,1” – as standard
SIRMAN MEAT SLICER (Topaz 250)
-Slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for smoother operation
-High quality brushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating
-Dial thickness control cam system allows for precise cut
-Safety cover is placed under the motor and electrical components
-Hopper features exclusive heavy duty plastic protection for safety
SO 1650 BREMEN BONE SAW
Features a pusher and serving slicer.
Self-tensioning upper pulley with hermetically guarded bearings.
24V controls with safety micro-switch on door, redundant ECU and motor brake (EC).
Maximum reliability and accuracy when adjusting the pulley, whether its height or horizontal and vertical tilt, which makes for improved blade adhesion.
Smooth cleaning thanks to the polished and anodized inner surface.
Powerful asynchronous and ventilated 4-pole motors protected by sealing oil sump.
The machines use tempered 20-mm blades to shred bone, frozen or fresh.