The PEB pasteurizers have been specifically designed for those who need an easy and essential, professional equipment for the mix treatment, with the best quality/price relation. Extremely reliable, these machines exploit the bain-marie system, maintaining the natural characteristics of the product
- The bain-marie mix treatment allows to set the T° up to 90°C (194°F) maintaining the organic characteristics of the products.
- The IES electronic eliminates the phenomenon of the thermal inertia, thanks to a patented system, which allows an extreme working precision at the desired temperatures, reducing the energy consumption.
- Automatic no-frost function.
- Stainless steel cylinder-block vat.
- Outlet spigot with independent washing system for an efficient cleaning after each mix drawing.
- High positioned spigot allows the use of big containers.
- Quick release steel agitator, fully detachable.
- High-precision vat temperature control through a dip probe.
- Automatic cycle restart in case of electrical blackout.
- Prearrangement for printer connection (optional).
- Possibility to check the timing from the beginning of the preservation at 4°C (39°F).