In accordance with the following regulations
• Machinery directive 2006/42/EC
• Electromagnetic compatibility 2004/108/EC
• Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits “low
• RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
• Regulation 1935/2004/EC (contact with food)
Harmonized European standards
• EN ISO 12100 – 1 and 2: 2004
• EN 60204-1: 2006
• EN 12547+A1: 2009 Juice extractors
• EN 60335-2-64: 2004 Commercial electric kitchen machines
CE (European standards), NSF (USA), UL (USA) and cUL (Canada)
Motor protected by thermal detector and overload protector.
• On/ off switch detects no voltage.
• All mechanical parts are ground connected.
• Appliances are 100% tested after assembly.
Silent asynchronous motor.
A friction brake immediately stops the basket when opening the handle.
All removable parts can be put in a dishwasher or easily cleaned
with hot soapy water
• Full stainless steel food-zone: no aluminium
• Easiness:new generation patented Ezy-Clean SystemII which saves your time (you can easily remove the cover, bowl
and basket thanks to their new ergonomics). Extremely sturdy : no plastic in the shifter area.
• Comfort: no need to cut apples, carrots, tomatoes…thanks to the wide feeding chute (Ø79.5 mm)
• Even more efficiency: output up to 140 l/h, motor and baskets are calibrated, rotating at the ideal speed to extract a
• Perfect filtration high quality juice without any fruit pulp, even for intensive use
• Preservation of vitamins: keeps all the vitamins from fruits and vegetables