- OmniBlend with manual dial control has combined the best design features from the world’s top blenders to construct the fastest and most powerful food preparation machine yet, achieving a blade speed of 38,000 rpm delivered by an industry beating 3HP motor.
- This best-selling, commercial blender is suitable for heavy duty use in restaurants and juice bars as well as the family home kitchen.
- Ordinary blenders have a fan motor that run at maximum power at all times, leading to rapid motor burn out.
- The OmniBlend uses a proprietary carbon brush motor that only uses the power demanded.
- Its a self compensatory engineering design with industrial strength 3 HP which means the motor is rarely under stress, so you get a motor life of decades rather than months.
- Couple this with its heavy duty six blade assembly (two additional down angled blades beneath the standard four) and you have something very different from your average high street blender.
- In addition to making smoothies, the OmniBlend can be used to make soups, ice cream, nut butters and sauces.
- It can also be used to grind grains or coffee beans and crush ice.
- Variable speed knob – for a more precise blending speed Pulse switch
- 6 Blade Assembly – Omniblend blades are made from high quality, precision Japanese stainless steel.
- The six blades are specifically designed with different angles to create the perfect vortex cycling all contents down into the blades for the smoothest blend.
- Gross weight: 5kgs
- OmniBlend I base
The OmniBlend I has a variable speed knob for a more precise blending, and the manual on and off switch and pulse switch 2 Litre Jug
2 litre Eastman Tritan Copolyester jug, is designed for dry and wet blending
- 6 Blade Assembly
- Omniblend blades are made from high quality, precision Japanese stainless steel. The six blades are specifically designed with different angles to create the perfect vortex cycling all contents down into the blades for the smoothest blend.
- The machine comes with a tamper (stirring stick). The tamper is used through the lid when blending as required.
Rotary speed control
High-powered ice-crushing motor capability