– Simple and functional, the new IDRA hydraulic vertical sausage fillers feature a powerful hydraulic system that operates at a pressure of 120 bars.
– Manufactured entirely from stainless steel, the machine can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning without requiring tools.
– It features characteristics typical of higher category models:
– fully stainless steel cover and piston;
– silicone gaskets that act inside the cylinder for better seal and longer life of the gasket;
– hermetic protection of the hydraulic cylinder;
– stainless steel piston rod;
– polished and rounded stainless steel cylinder, without obligatory direction;
– powerful and silent ventilated motor operating at 2,800 rpm with immediate action;
– optional rubber wheels for mod. IDRA15 and standard for mod. IDRA 25-35-50;
– oil tank with level gauge