Stainless steel plates connected by stainless steel rings:
Supplied with plastic connection system with 4 anchor points
Apron in stainless steel plates, protects from cuts caused by the use of professional knives by hand or similar cutting tools. It should not be used as protection against the dangers arising from rotating machinery.
Cleaning should be done with a brush and brushing vigorously with water at 50 ° C. The rinsing water is required at a minimum temperature of 80 ° C.Sterilization should be carried out with a product not authorized by the acid and health authorities.
• Made by Aluminium-magnesium Alloy and anodized
• It can be used to cut fresh meat, frozen meat & cheese.
• The blade is made from stainless steel, which is more durable
• With motor protection, water proof, which is more safe in operation &
• plastic legs and handles Blade Diameter 250mm
• Anodized Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction.
• Make Perfect Sized Uniform Hamburgers, Fishcakes,
• Uniform Thickness For Even Cooking.
• Comes With A Supply Of Waxed Paper Dividers Placed On
an Integral Receptacle.
• Engineered For Years Of Reliable Service.
• Simple Design, Easy To Clean.